Choosing The Right Roofer
It’s important to recognize that the success of your project is not simply how many shingles, and how much labor, and the price you paid. It’s in the preparation process before and after. You are trusting this to the contractor, and before making that choice here are some things to consider.
Company Reputation, Service & Knowledge
1) Is the Roofing Company a local company? Some may pose as a local organization but are just canvassing neighborhoods.
2) Are the work contracts simple, easy payment options, use local suppliers, strong customer support?
3) Check the reviews on Google, Facebook, BBB
4) Ask about the experience of their labor force. How many Years Experience?
Proper Installation & Materials
1) Are they certified by the manufacturer so you get the full warranty?
2) Are they implementing a proper Drip Edge?
3) Is proper roof ventilation being installed?
4) Proper ventilation can add 25% - 50% more life, and help lower your utility bills
5) Be clear on what portion of the old roof is being removed
CALL NOW For Samples of shingles. Our professional sales associates will gladly assist you.
We also handle